Course: Introduction to Netnography within LivingNethos (English)
Learn how to perform Netnography using the collaborative platform LivingNethos
There is a wide range of services to transform large amounts of data (Big Data) into visual information (Infovis) and strategic knowledge (Knowledge Discovery). However, in the Age of Information (Overload), giving context and meaning is essential for obtaining strategic knowledge on crucial issues in an increasingly complex business ecosystem.
In this context it is imperative to integrate disciplines that are essential to understand the contemporary world:
- Data science: provides data segmentation and structure to generate predictive models.
- Network science: detects relationship patterns that underlie the interactions between influencers.
- Netnography: provides the context and meaning needed to understand the relationship patterns mapped through digital media.
LivingNethos is a collaborative knowledge discovery platform resulting from the integration of these three disciplines.
- To introduce trainees in the use of collection, visualization and analysis techniques for network data.
- To introduce trainees in the use of Netnography and Digital Ethnography techniques for the study of digital behavior.
- To train participants in the use of the collaborative discovery knowledge platform LivingNethos.
Antropólogo Organizacional e Netnógrafo especialista no mapeamento digital de ecossistemas comportamentais, revelando redes de influenciadores e monitorando tendências, campanhas, movimentos comportamentais e oportunidades de inovação.
Presidente do Tree Intelligence Institute. Co-fundador e CEO da Tree Intelligence, que aplica Ciência de Redes, Ciência de Dados e técnicas de Netnografia para áreas como: RH, P&D, MKT, Sustentabilidade e RP.
No início da sua experiência acadêmica, Ignacio trabalhou com microcréditos credits (México), Movimentos Sociais (Argentina) e comportamento agrícola (EUA).
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is aimed at both academic and market professionals, including:
Sociologists, anthropologists and psychologists;
Social Media Strategists;